Coaching for Corporates
The programme for coaches wanting to work with Corporate Clients
25th November 2021 - 9.30am to 12.30pm
26th November 2021 - 9.30am To 12.20pm
Are YOU ready to to make some changes?
If so, you could be building your business directly with corporates in just a few weeks time.
This exciting programme will enable you to transform your business results by getting under the skin of corporate buying habits and REALLY understanding how to create, position and sell your services.
In just two half days, you’ll leave with key frameworks to set yourself up for success. PLUS you get a bonus 1-1 mentoring session with me, so you can focus on your specific challenges and questions.
I know how to help you make real progress
The programme is facilitated by me, Katy Walton. I’m a PCC ICF accredited coach and leadership & talent development specialist, and I’ve worked in-house for a number of Corporates for 25 years. In addition, for 4 years, I specialised in procuring coaching and training services.
My experience as both an in-house specialist, and now with my own business successfully selling my development and coaching products, will be shared with you over these two sessions. Plus you’ll get to work with me 1-1.
Your coaching experience is just one part of the jigsaw …
The secret sauce is in HOW you package it all together! And I’m not just talking about branding here either.
There’s a knack to getting a balance between what you want to sell and what your clients want to buy, and I’ll be sharing:
- How to figure out your coaching sponsor, and what prompts them to buy from you
- Ways to become consistently irresistible to work with
- A look behind the scenes at both the processes and the opportunities
The knowledge that you’ll gain will last you way beyond your next client …
In fact, you’ll gain ideas to boost your corporate appeal consistently by leveraging your experience and broadening out your proposition.
In addition to giving you fantastic insights, we’ll also be focussing on getting some of the basics right:
Building a brilliant corporate bio
Packaging a pricing structure that works
Knowing your niche
And then expanding out so you see all the opportunities and possibilities that you hadn’t considered previously.
The 2 sessions will be facilitated live
- You’ll have expert input, guidance and facilitation from me
- Opportunity to work in peer-led support groups
- Q&A on your key questions throughout the programme
In addition, you’ll get:
- Pricing guidelines – and seriously, these are gold-dust by themselves!
- Downloadable PDFs on 1-1 and Team Coaching journeys, plus other handy guides to instantly professionalise your approach
- A 30 minute 1-1 mentoring session with me, focussing on your key need. Whether that’s pricing, visibility, knowing your niche … so long as it’s to do with the topic of Coaching in Corporates, the time is yours!
- Opportunity to network with other delegates before and after the live facilitated sessions
- Ongoing support via a private Facebook community ONLY available to previous delegates
Here’s what we’ll be covering …
- Your client and sponsors. What are they looking for?
- How to boost your organisational appeal
- Where do you want to position yourself: to niche or not to niche?
- How to uncover the pain points that you’ll be creating a service for
- Building a brilliant bio
- How to leverage your experience to increase your value
- Packaging your pricing
- Professionalising your proposal
- Pitching do’s and don’ts
- The foundation processes to get right
So what’s my background?
Thomas Cook – Alton Towers – Nationwide Building Society – Compare the MarketI set up my own coaching and development business, Make Real Progress Ltd in 2019. I work directly with a range of organisations, across a variety of sectors and have a number of associate coaches working with me.
Manufacturing – Public sector – Financial Services – BioTech – Logistics – Professional Services – Tech
I’ll bring bags of inspiration, passion and energy to the programme and YOU will leave with clear, practical actions that help you make real progress.
Katy’s presenting skills are really quite something. She provided a very inclusive, thoroughly researched and extremely engaging environment. THANK YOU – I will highly recommend to anyone”
You don’t NEED to figure it out by yourself
I’ll be helping you to generate ideas on what you can put into place AND don’t forget there’s a cohort who will be working through with you.
There’s opportunity to join both mornings half an hour before the live teaching starts, and to stay for half an hour after it ends if you’d like to collaborate and connect with other participants.
Ideal for getting additional perspectives and brain-power, PLUS you’ll be building a broader network who can potentially support you in the longer term too.
You don’t NEED to spend a fortune
Although there are plenty of business coaches and mentors who charge a huge amount, this programme is superb value.
For less than the cost of a typical one-hour exec coaching fee, you’ll get
- Chance to ask questions throughout and discuss your specific challenges with me 1-1
- Unrivalled knowledge and experience from someone who has specialist knowledge in procuring coaches AND is regularly selling to corporates as a development and coaching business owner
- Opportunity to think differently about your business model, your pricing & packaging and SO MUCH MORE
It doesn’t matter if you’re a newly qualified coach, or if you’ve already been selling to corporates for years. What you’ll get is a fresh look and a new perspective on how to increase your business and professionalise your approach.
What people say about working with me
“Katy has the magical knack of knowing what will really help her audience, getting it over in an accessible way and building confidence to go out and do it. I learnt so much about packaging programmes, simplifying things, focussing on how I deliver value. Thanks Katy
“Two half days packed with super useful information that’s immediately applicable to my business. The conversations with other delegates were stimulating and thought provoking and the whole course has left me excited with what’s to come. Thanks Katy!”
“Katy filled in a huge gap which has always been missing with my freelance work- that insight into businesses, how to approach, be noticed and price effectively. Personally, it was great to see there is a clear market for those who don’t want to coach c-suite clients and what that would look like. It was great to help me refine my focus to where I know I am my best and can add real value. Katy has a real knack for helping coaches to find their place in the market and shine”
Juliana Posada- Phillips
Who is this for?
This programme is designed for coaches who either want to start selling to Corporates or who are already doing so and want to retain more clients and grow their customer base.
It’s not for you if:
- You’re not open to viewing your service from a fresh perspective
- You don’t want to market yourself
- You’re looking for a super quick and easy solution
- You want to ‘cold-sell’ your coaching – that’s not the approach I take or advocate
- 25th and 26th November 2021: 9.30-12.30 both days
- You can choose to join at 9-9.30 and stay on from 12.30-1.00 if you’d like additional networking and collaboration time. These are not facilitated sessions
- Unfortunately, due to the live nature of this programme, we don’t.
- The sessions will be delivered live over Zoom. Although you can access Zoom over a browser, you’ll need to download the Zoom app to be able to join breakout rooms. There’s no charge for the basic Zoom account, which is all you’ll need.
- The sessions will be recorded for participants own personal use, and you’ll have access to the recording afterwards
- Absolutely not! Both of the sessions will be live, and involve full participation and interaction, opportunity for questions, feedback and coaching. Please don’t expect to just sit and listen as this is a truly immersive experience
How much does the Programme cost?
A LOT LESS than you might think!
I’m highly confident that this programme is a worthwhile investment, and demand is currently high! The price for this programme is just £495 per person.
£495 + VAT full price
Remember that you’ll get:
- Live training
- 30 mins 1-1 mentoring (after the programme, to be taken within 30 days)
- PDF downloads
- Opportunity for Q&A throughout the programme
- Networking and collaboration with other coaches before and after both live taught sessions
- Ongoing access and support via Facebook community ONLY for previous paying participants