Coaching for Corporates
Are YOU ready to to make some changes?
If so, you could be building your business directly with corporates in just a few weeks time.
This exciting programme will enable you to transform your business results by getting under the skin of corporate buying habits and REALLY understanding how to create, position and sell your services.
In just two half days, you’ll leave with key frameworks to set yourself up for success. PLUS you get a bonus 1-1 mentoring session with me, so you can focus on your specific questions and challenges.
I know how to help you make real progress
The programme is facilitated by me, Katy Walton. I’m a PCC ICF accredited coach and leadership & talent development specialist, and I’ve worked in-house for a number of Corporates for 25 years. In addition, for 4 years, I specialised in procuring coaching and training services.
My experience as both an in-house specialist, and now with my own business successfully selling my development and coaching products, will be shared with you over these two sessions. Plus you’ll get to work with me 1-1.
Your coaching experience is just one part of the jigsaw …
The secret sauce is in HOW you package it all together! And I’m not just talking about branding here either.
There’s a knack to getting a balance between what you want to sell and what your clients want to buy, and I’ll be sharing:
- How to figure out your coaching sponsor, and what prompts them to buy from you
- Ways to become consistently irresistible to work with
- A look behind the scenes at both the processes and the opportunities
The knowledge that you’ll gain will last you way beyond your next client …
In fact, you’ll gain ideas to boost your corporate appeal consistently by leveraging your experience and broadening out your proposition.
In addition to giving you fantastic insights, we’ll also be focussing on getting some of the basics right:
Building a brilliant corporate bio
Packaging a pricing structure that works
Knowing your niche
And then expanding out so you see all the opportunities and possibilities that you hadn’t considered previously.
The 2 sessions will be facilitated live
- You’ll have expert input, guidance and facilitation from me
- Opportunity to work in peer-led support groups
- Q&A on your key questions throughout the programme
In addition, you’ll get:
- Pricing guidelines – and seriously, these are gold-dust by themselves!
- Downloadable PDFs on 1-1 and Team Coaching journeys, plus other handy guides to instantly professionalise your approach
- And for truly outstanding value – a 30 minute 1-1 mentoring session with me, focussing on your key need. Whether that’s pricing, visibility, knowing your niche … so long as it’s to do with the topic of Coaching in Corporates, the time is yours!
Here’s what we’ll be covering …
- Your client and sponsors. What are they looking for?
- How to boost your organisational appeal
- Where do you want to position yourself: to niche or not to niche?
- How to uncover the pain points that you’ll be creating a service for
- Building a brilliant bio
- How to leverage your experience to increase your value
- Packaging your pricing
- Professionalising your proposal
- Pitching do’s and don’ts
- The foundation processes to get right
Katy has 25 years international experience as a coach and leadership & talent development specialist, working across a wide variety of businesses including:
- Thomas Cook
- Alton Towers
- Nationwide Building Society
- Compare the Market
Since becoming self employed less than a year ago, she’s worked across several sectors:
- Public sector
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Not for profit
People love the inspiration, passion and energy that Katy brings, and leave with clear, practical actions that help them make real progress.
Katy trained as coach with Barefoot Coaching, is Post Graduate qualified via Chester University and is a registered Professional Certified Coach via the International Coaching Federation.
You don’t NEED to figure it out by yourself
I’ll be helping you to generate ideas on what you can put into place AND don’t forget there’s a cohort who will be working through with you.
There’s opportunity to join both mornings half an hour before the programme officially starts, and to stay for half an hour after it officially ends if you’d like to connect and collaborate with your peers.
It’s ideal for getting additional perspectives and brain-power, PLUS you’ll be building a broader network who can potentially support you in the longer term too.
You don’t NEED to spend a fortune
Although there are plenty of business coaches and mentors who charge a huge amount, this programme is superb value.
For less than the cost of a typical one-hour exec coaching fee, you’ll get:
- Chance to ask questions throughout and discuss your specific challenges with me 1-1.
- Unrivalled knowledge and experience from someone who has specialist knowledge in procuring coaches AND has also sold to corporates as a business owner.
- Opportunity to think differently about your business model, your pricing & packaging and SO MUCH MORE
It doesn’t matter if you’re a newly qualified coach, or if you’ve already been selling to corporates for years. What you’ll get is a fresh look and a new perspective on how to increase your business and professionalise your approach.
What people say about working with me
There were so many lightbulb moments where what I thought was complicated, you made so much simpler.
The really big learning was around proposals and profile. Absolutely brilliant.
I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to sell their coaching services to corporates to do this training”
Who is this for?
This programme is designed for coaches who either want to start selling to Corporates or who are already doing so and want to retain more clients and grow their customer base.
It’s not for you if:
- You’re not open to viewing your service from a fresh perspective
- You don’t want to market yourself
- You’re looking for a super quick and easy solution
- You are only wanting to ‘cold-sell’ your coaching
I’ll share so many key pieces of knowledge and insight, however, you’ll still need to take action and put the work in to make it happen.
- 9th and 10th September: 9.30-12.30 both days
- You can choose to join at 9-9.30 and stay on from 12.30-1.00 if you’d like additional networking and collaboration time. These are not facilitated sessions
- Unfortunately, due to the live nature of this programme, we don’t.
- The sessions will be delivered live over Zoom. Although you can access Zoom over a browser, you’ll need to download the Zoom app to be able to join breakout rooms. There’s no charge for the basic Zoom account, which is all you’ll need.
- They will be recorded, and you’ll have access to the recording afterwards
- Absolutely not! Both of the sessions will be live, and involve full participation and interaction, opportunity for questions, feedback and coaching. Please don’t expect to just sit and listen as this is a truly immersive experience
- You can choose to take 1-1 mentoring (please email Katy@makerealprogress.co.uk for more information.
- I will be launching a membership in September / October for any coaches who would like ongoing monthly support. This will include: monthly training, in group Q&A, guest experts, focus on topics that the group most want to cover. Founder member fee will be £29 per month.
How much does the Programme cost?
A LOT LESS than you might think!
I’m highly confident that this programme is a worthwhile investment, and demand is currently high! The price for this programme is just £495 per person.
£495 per person
Remember that you’ll get:
- Live training
- 30 mins 1-1 mentoring (after the programme)
- Feedback on your profile
- PDF downloads
- Opportunity to ask questions throughout
- Networking and collaboration with other coaches before and after both sessions